Since 2010, True Glory Hair has been one of the country’s most trusted premium hair extension retailers and now we're growing to new heights, rapidly expanding our operating team and family of brands. As a leader in the multicultural beauty market, our mission is to ensure that our customers look and feel beautiful every day
True Glory Brands, the holding company for True Glory Hair, and other leading multicultural hair and beauty brands is looking for a highly driven, innovative, and resourceful individual to join our rapidly expanding team in a high-impact Graphic Designer role. As our Junior Designer, you will work directly with the Art Director and Marketing Team to develop print and digital communications for email and social media, advertisements, corporate and retail collateral, product packaging and more. You will ensure that all materials produced for internal and external use meet brand standards. Our ideal candidate is a hard worker with an enthusiasm for print and digital design, brand development, typography and problem-solving. They are flexible, curious, organized and poses a hyper-attention to detail.
Your Primary Objective
Design and execute all print and digital assets within an existing brand guideline while also offering fresh ideas and solutions to grow the brand.
Please include an online portfolio or website featuring examples of your multi-channel design projects.
- Collaborate closely with the Art Director
- Thoroughly plan and execute design projects
- Assist in concepting studio, product and lifestyle photoshoots
- Ideation and conceptual thinking with strong layout skills
- Use your creativity and design skills to create original and innovative concepts for communications and collateral that appropriately reflect the True Glory brand
- Produce high-quality graphics for multi-channel use (email marketing, print, presentation, website, social media, branding, and web) both internally and externally
- Visually update the website seasonally to reflect new promotions/photography
- Photo editing
- Management of digital and creative assets
- Poses a strong understanding of print processes, production, and material use
- Give and receive feedback to create the best work possible
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field
- Modern, sophisticated design portfolio that illustrates your ability to problem solve and communicate a brand message
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- A clear understanding of typography and information hierarchy
- Strong creative problem-solving abilities
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage workload
- Motion graphics/video editing and/or HTML/CSS experience is a plus!
- Passion for the hair and beauty Industry!