Since 2010, True Glory Hair has been one of the country’s most trusted premium hair extension retailers and now we're growing to new heights, rapidly expanding our operating team and family of brands. As a leader in the multicultural beauty market, our mission is to ensure that our customers look and feel beautiful every day.
True Glory Brands, the holding company for True Glory Hair, and other leading multicultural hair and beauty brands is looking for a highly driven, innovative, and data-driven individual to join our rapidly expanding team in a high-impact Email Marketing Manager role. In this role, you will execute strategy, development, and implementation for all email marketing activities including weekly promotions and automated email communications. This person will be accountable for monitoring email campaigns and email lifecycle automation success, track and report metrics and providing guidance to further improve results.
Your Primary Objective
Own the end-to-end management of all emails including strategy, campaign setup, reporting, and daily monitoring including QA of content, linking, send times, and segmentation.
- Will work closely with the Marketing Director to execute on an Email production strategy that aligns with marketing initiatives
- Ensure email optimization by testing subject lines, creative, copy, and send times
- Create effective customer segments to be used for email campaigns and flows
- Analyze results of campaigns on a daily basis, create weekly and monthly reporting with insights, and provide data-driven recommendations for optimization
- Work closely with the design team to ensure timely delivery of all creative assets
- Overhaul existing flows and collaborate with the marketing and design team to improve and optimize
- Stay up to speed on all relevant industry trends and on top of platform launches and updates
- Be available to attend and participate in calls, in-person meetings, photo/video shoots, and production when necessary
Our Ideal Candidate
- 2+ years of experience with email marketing
- Must have direct email planning and production experience. Only candidates with prior email marketing experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Experience working with Klaviyo and/or Mailchimp
- Advance understanding of key email KPIs (OR, CTOR, CVR, Unsubs) to support and recommend innovative marketing strategies
- Extreme attention to detail, ensuring links & promo codes are scheduled
- Strong communication skills including writing, editing, and copywriting
- Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented is a must!
- Possess an entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Keen ability to prioritize and skillfully handle multiple assignments and high-volume
- Has demonstrated an ability to work independently to complete projects and major initiatives
- Flexibility to work evenings & weekends if needed
- E-commerce/retail experience is preferred
- Passion for the multicultural hair and beauty Industry!