Since 2010, True Glory Hair has been one of the country’s most trusted premium hair extension retailers and now we're growing to new heights, rapidly expanding our operating team and family of brands. As a leader in the multicultural beauty market, our mission is to ensure that our customers look and feel beautiful every day.
True Glory Brands, the holding company for True Glory Hair, and other leading multicultural hair and beauty brands is looking for a highly driven, innovative, and resourceful individual to join our rapidly expanding team in a high-impact Marketing Associate role. In this role, you will help execute marketing activities involving but not limited to paid, social media marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing, and email marketing for the True Glory brands.
Your Primary Objective
Ensure that the day-to-day marketing activities are carried out effectively leading to the measurable increase in sales and growth in brand recognition
- Lead the scheduling of social media posts and related content to post multiple times per day according to best practices
- Copy-editing for email campaigns based on current sales, promotions, and events, in accordance with the brand voice/tone
- Collaborate with the design team to gather digital and print assets for all marketing activities
- Monitor social platforms and campaigns for community management, engagement, and advertising efficacy
- Stay up to speed on all relevant industry trends and on top of platform launches and updates
- Meet KPIs for engagement, growth and revenue across the platforms
- Be available to attend and participate in calls, in-person meetings, photo/video shoots, and production when necessary
- Assistant is influencer strategy; providing recommendations of possible engagements and assisting with the management of influencer relationships
Our Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Strong understanding of and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Experience with social media management platforms such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Strong communication skills including writing, editing, and copywriting
- Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented is a must!
- Proven analytical skills; ability to use data and metrics to help drive marketing strategy
- Possess an entrepreneurial attitude. Pro-active thinker.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Keen ability to prioritize and skillfully handle multiple assignments and high-volume
- Has demonstrated an ability to work independently to complete projects and major initiatives
- Flexibility to work evenings & weekends if needed
- E-commerce/retail experience is preferred
- Passion for the multicultural hair and beauty Industry!